KANSAS CITY PERMANENT MAKEUP | 913-832-8884
SWIM, EXERCISE, SLEEP, PLAY…
Faces in Kansas City, specializing in permanent cosmetic makeup techniques will give you a look which is natural, professional and effective, while defining your facial features. We apply subtle permanent makeup which suits any occasion, complements your skin tone, eye and hair color and always looks fresh. And of course if you ever want a slightly more dramatic look, permanent makeup provides the perfect base for conventional makeup.
The long lasting results are so impressive that no-one will know it is permanent makeup unless you tell them.
Permanent makeup stays put whatever the weather, meaning you can look fantastic wherever you are and no matter how busy your day is.
Marcia Renner, owner of Faces in Kansas City practices with high safety standards, artistic ideals, and provides quality permanent cosmetic procedures. She continually advances her education and adheres to professional guidelines outlined and set forth by the leaders of the industry.
Marcia believes in offering permanent cosmetics which are designed and applied as an enhancement of the individual’s own features, giving people the confidence of looking their best at all times. More About Marcia…
HAVE QUESTIONS? FILL OUT OUR HANDY FORM – WE WILL REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
ABOUT THE ARTIST, MARCIA RENNER, BS. LPN, FAAM, CPCP
A national expert in the field of permanent makeup, Marcia Renner, is the “creator” of the ‘Painless Program’ and a veteran of permanent cosmetic application. Established in 1999, Marcia is a nurse with a Bachelors Degree from University of Nebraska.
Marcia is referred by many physician’s, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and oncologists. She is OSHA certified, state licensed, Nationally Board Certified (FAAM), and a Master of technical and artistic application. Her studio is a vision of ‘sparkling clean’ and antiseptic appearance in Westport’s historic 4010 Washington Building, Kansas City. Read More…
WHO SHOULD HAVE PERMANENT MAKEUP?
- If you have an active lifestyle and want to be free from applying daily makeup.
- If your makeup smears or runs before your day ends or during physical activities.
- If you have allergies to makeup or pollen and want to wear makeup without your eyes watering.
- If you have visual impairment or a loss of fine motor skills (hands that don’t move well or tremors) that make application difficult.
- If you have loss of eyebrows or eyelashes due to disease, trauma, or age.
- If your lipstick bleeds, or your lips are thin.
- If your lip line is disappearing and your tired of applying lip color all the time.
- If you are an athletic woman and would like to look good while exercising.